Your Next Company
A fantastic opportunity has arose to join a growing, vibrant finance team in Milton Keynes for a company which is predicted to double its financial turnover in the coming financial year. A young company with a meteoric rise, this role offers the perfect candidate the opportunity to learn, progress and nurture their accounting abilities and skills.
A great opportunity for progression, this company can offer the suitable candidate the platform to learn and develop their accounting career in a boisterous and fast growing environment.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will be focussed on both the purchase and sales ledgers. They are not limited to these areas, however the role of accounts assistant will also coincide with other areas the management team may need assistance with.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing of both invoices and expense requests
- Reconciliations of customer platforms, such as Amazon and Ebay
- Credit control, such as creditors and debtors reports
- Cash book maintenance, as well as the company purchase and sales ledgers, which would include the ownership and problem solving
- Multi-currency transactions
- 3rd Party liaison alongside clientele and suppliers – providing updates to managers by weekly reporting.
- General office administration, including all of the filing and storing of information
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
Are you the suitable candidate?
For you to succeed in this role, you will have the following credentials:
- Keen eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of different accounting systems
- Either part qualified or QBE
- Have a progressive mindset and have identified accountancy as the career they wish to go down.
What can they offer you?
- 30 Days Annual Leave (including bank holidays)
- Auto enrolled Pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Potential Study Support
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary (19-22k) experience dependant!