Reed Accountancy & Finance are working with a successful organisation within the construction industry and are actively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to provide support within the Accountancy team. This is a full time opportunity for 6-9 months (Maternity cover) with a real view to permanency.
As an important member of the finance team in an accountancy role, You will also have exposure to our rebate calculation, reconciliation and reporting process, and also have responsibility over the straight line rebate agreement calculations on the rebate database
• Preparation of Monthly bank reconciliations
• Processing petty cash claims
• Assisting with month end journals and the management accounts process
• Assistance with the detailed budgeting and forecasting process
• Assistance with inter company journals and reconciliations
• Liaising with buying team, and dealing with suppliers queries.
• Other General Accounts/Admin Duties
Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Excel and will have previous experience of working to tight deadlines in a busy accounts environment.
Candidates will have 2-3 years relative accounts experience
Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is of absolute importance.
Please get in touch with Gerard Flynn on 02890 330604 and email an up to date CV to Gerard.firstname.lastname@example.org