Reed Accountancy are working with a marketing specialist, based in Bradford for the role of Accounts Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join a leader of their Market who work with some of the largest brands in the UK.
For this role, my client will pay up to £22,000 and the position holder must have experience working within a similar role. This is also a full time/permanent position.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Daily processing of receipts and payments, including reconciliations, for all UK and foreign currency accounts, investigating any anomalies identified.
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger (Absence and Holiday cover)
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis with budget and forecasts.
- Prepare key information to support with the annual preparation of statutory accounts.
- Adhoc Duties when required
- The job requirements are;
- AAT qualified.
- 2 years minimum experience in a SME business.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with Microsoft Excel (vlookup's, sumproduct, etc)
- Sage 50 Accounts experience.
- Good communication skills with varying levels of stakeholders (internal and external).
- Good work ethic, and proactive, both on their own and as part of a team.