Reed Accountancy are currently representing a leading global manufacturing business in Chippenham in securing an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their diverse, small team.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who pride themselves on working hard to meet and exceed expectations and provide an excellent service to their customers.
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant who can bring energy and fresh ideas to the business. This position is an ongoing temporary assignment.
Your duties will include:
- Processing invoices
- Deal with invoice queries
- Internal controls; compliance processes to set up new supplier accounts, assist with month end cut off and support with process improvements
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Assist with the current backlog
You will need to be a confident individual who can work well as part of a team and efficiently in a changing environment. You must have an outgoing personality and happy working in a small supportive team.
If you are interested in applying to this role and wish to receive more information then please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.