I am currently working with a very large establishment who are looking for for an accounts assistant to join there busy team on a temporary basis. For a minimum of 3 months but could be longer. Parking on site
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control and book invoices in real time and accurately
- Once subcontractors’ invoices are posted, to ensure work orders are moved to the correct status to help manage WIP level and billing
- Ensure all related purchase orders are cleared from the in-house system, when necessary
- Participate with month end closure
- Generate and maintain a weekly overview of expenditures per supplier and site
- Prepare payments and payment reports
- Efficiently respond to customer and supplier queries within a timely manner
- Ad hoc duties within your capabilities
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Numerate, analytical.