Position: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Working hours: 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Location: Central London
My client is looking for an experienced accounts assistant with at least 4 years experience to join their team based in a fantastic central London location, who is also immediately available or on a 2 week notice period. This position will be on a 12 month contract basis with a strong possibility to go permanent. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys taking on more responsibility but also still willing to learn and pick up new skills. All industry training will be given will also be provided.
- Daily pricing of customer jobs
- Daily Payments to customers
- Daily Preparing metal transfers
- Daily Bank reconciliation
- Monthly petty cash reconciliation
- Monthly expenses
- Monthly Supplier payment run
- Multi-currency bank reconciliation
- Monthly Intrastat
- Monthly recharges intercompany
- Metal account statements
- Assisting with month end accounts
- Purchase ledger: Entering invoices/remittances/payment run
- Sales ledger: Raising invoices/chasing overdue accounts
- Use of in house database Navision daily
- Ad hoc duties
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Good communication skills on all levels
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Capable of working in small busy office
- Able to work on own, must be organised and able to prioritise workload
- Must have Sage line 50 accounting software experience
- Experience of using Databases, Microsoft word/excel, electronic banking
- Minimum 4-5 years accounting experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on a 2 week notice period as interviews are due to start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click 'apply now'