Reed Accountancy currently have a high volume of temporary roles available in Bromley and the surrounding areas.
- Reconciling bank statements
- Inputting and processing sales and purchase invoices
- Assist in the production of monthly and weekly accounts
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve resulting queries and discrepancies
- Assisting with other administration tasks
This is a chance to broaden your horizons whilst developing skills to experience a number of Accounts Assistant roles whilst allowing you to work flexible hours. Additionally our clients will consider permanent contracts should you meet the businesses requirements.
In return Reed will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer all your questions
- Free interview advice
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
If you are available immediately and have recent, previous, proven Accounts assistant/ Accounts Payable experience please apply for consideration.