Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant on a temp to perm basis to join a friendly but busy finance team.
Working alongside the accounts processing team, you will be required to provide invaluable assistance at a senior level covering the following main duties:
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reconciling bank accounts and balance sheet accounts
• Processing purchase ledger invoices and paying suppliers
• Checking purchase ledger statements for invoices received
• Query resolutions.
• Administer intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
• Prepare and post journals
• Process daily sales income - resolving queries and discrepancies within the sales and purchase ledgers.
• Credit Control
To be considered for this role you must have worked in a similar role for at least 4 years and be comfortable and competent working on your own initiative. Due to a backlog in the department this role requires someone who can make an immediate impact.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified with several years practical experience to support this.
Strong excel knowledge and excellent communication skills also required.
You must be immediately available to start work next week.