|Location: BLACKFRIARS, LONDON||Salary: 24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3072217|
Reporting to the International Tax manager, duties of the role will be varied and the candidate will have the opportunity to rotate within the finance department to gain further experience in line with their professional studies.
Responsible for monthly cost analysis and Balance Sheet Schedules, VAT compliance and treasury functions.
• To complete daily bank reconciliations for multi-currency UK Bank accounts.
• To assist in any queries in regards to the bank
• To assist in accurately posting and allocating daily cash receipts.
• To be responsible for checking and authorising payments.
• Manage FX hedge
• The candidate will be responsible for VAT compliance such as Intrastat, compliance testing, EC sales listing, vat queries & VAT returns.
• To be responsible for managing and reconciling certain nominal codes within the P&L and Balance sheet on a monthly basis
Key skills and attributes of the successful applicant:
• Good Excel skills
• Ideally suited to a candidate who has started their financial qualification and has experience in finance
• Self driven with a can-do attitude
• Good attention to detail
• Team player
• Wants to make a difference
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced international business in a role that offers career progression and professional development.
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
16000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
SHROPSHIRE, WEST MIDLANDS (REGION)Read more
18000.00 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
LIVINGSTON, WEST LOTHIANRead more
26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more