Exciting New Opportunity!
Do you have experience with SAGE and Credit Control then my client is looking for you!
- Processing wholesale orders into Sage on a daily basis and uploading orders onto the warehousing portal ready for dispatch
- Maintain the company’s accounts to standards required by Company Financial SOP
- Prepare and send out sales run rate analysis monthly
- Manage stock levels and inform Senior Management when stock levels at the minimum levels
- Update customer records with changes in address, contact details and credit checks
- Prepare financial reports as part of month end process
- Perform analytical review of expense accounts at year end
- Processing purchase orders for raw material components
- To investigate and resolve any customer/supplier disputes
- Experience of using SAGE 200
- Highly developed customer care ethos
- Highly competent on excel and word
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Good communicator with people and clients through verbal and written communication on a regular basis