Accounts Trainee - Huntingdon - £18,000-£22,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with growing Huntingdon based organisation, seeking a driven and career focussed individual to join them in the role of Accounts Trainee.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will include the following duties:
- Provide accounting and administration support to the accounting department.
- Matching delivery notes to invoices and purchase orders.
- Resolving queries with suppliers and internal buyers.
- To follow Purchase Ledger close down procedures, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Admin and Filing support to the Finance Team.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks in accordance with operational needs as requested by your managers.
This client is looking for a capable and hard working candidate, looking to start or further a career in accounts. They would ideally like somebody with some existing accounts or administration experience, however will also consider those who have recently graduated from University or left sixth form.
You should have a good standard of education with a minimum of C grades (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English. You should possess excellent written and spoken communication skills and a professional and willing manner. You should also have a good level of IT skill and be capable of using Word and Excel to an intermediate standard.
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to study for the AAT qualification on a day release basis and will receive full on the job training.
Please apply now for more information on this excellent opportunity.