My client is looking for an experienced Accounts professional to join our growing accounts team. This new role will focus primarily on the collation of our monthly insurer bordereaux so organisation and a good knowledge of excel are an absolute requirement in this role.
All other training will be provided but good systems knowledge is essential. In addition to taking responsibility for bordereaux production, the successful applicant will also get involved in all other areas of accounts activity including cashbook production, reconciliation and aged debt analysis.
- Take responsibility for your own work, ensure all queries are actioned within customer deadline of 72 hours
- Collate, prepare and check all entries on monthly insurer bordereaux ensuring they are all completed in line with agreed timescales
- Ensure all banking has been allocated on a daily basis and appropriate action is taken on payments that cannot be allocated
- Take responsibility for daily cashbook production, ensuring all payments are allocated correctly and errors identified and resolved
- Assist in the resoloution of aged debt queries including daily report production and reconcilliation
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved in a way that treats customers fairly at all times
- Local to train station
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year
- Office hours are 8am to 6pm with 7 hour shifts + 1 hour for lunch between these hours (8-4 / 9-5 / 10-6) on a rota basis