Accounts Administrator | Blackpool | £18,000 per annum
Reed Accountancy Preston are delighted to be working with a highly successful business based in Blackpool.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join the existing team of 3 to make a team of 4 within the Finance function.
This role is perfect for someone looking for a slightly challenging yet enjoyable and stable job with a business that is profitable and growing despite the Covid Pandemic.
The position of the Accounts Administrator is full time & permanent and the salary is £18,000 per annum + discretionary bonus paid twice yearly. 33 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days+BH with length of service.
The Accounts Administrator will concentrate on the following duties:
- To assist with the preparation of the timely and accurate submissions of Net Asset Value Disclosures to the London Stock Exchange on a weekly basis
- To assist with the daily/weekly and monthly postings and ensure they reconcile to banks
- To assist with the processing and allocation of payments to suppliers and maintain creditors ledgers
- To process VCT applications in relation to Offers open and carry out all related administration pre- and post-allotment
- To deal with any agency transfer/change of address requests and general shareholder enquiries
- To assist with the ad-hoc analysis reports
- Maintain departmental filing system including data destruction.
Location: Blackpool, with excellent access to Motorway junctions
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £18,000 per annum + Bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
You will have the benefit of working in Modern & spacious offices with Free Parking and Onsite kitchen area
If you have the right experience and are looking for a fantastic opportunity within a great organisation, then Apply now making sure to attach your current up to date CV.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview