My client a large well known organisation based in Nuneaton are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator.
This is a temp to perm role for the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for-
- Bank Mandates received are logged and bank details keyed this aligns customer to DD ledger.
- Paperless DD recorded calls
- Upload bank details from DD mandates and PDD calls into formatted files
- New DD records are updated on excel report log an forwarded to Collections management.
- Customer referral requests, Legal advice, credit terms, credit limits, Billing cycles
- Support AR on Adhoc basis i.e. All incoming post opened and distributed accordingly.
- Brokerage report- align the correct credit controller to the accounts on the list, distribute to the credit controller, insert their answers, chase the ones that have not replied, return the report to brokerage.
- Credit check customers, complete report, distribute the credit checks
If you have any accountancy experience please apply online.