Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with a local Newbury business to support them with a new and exciting opportunity within their team.
This is a wonderful new role seeking an AAT Qualified candidate with proven accounts experience to join the business on a full time, permanent role.
The ideal candidate will need to have a positive, "can do" attitude, who is happy to turn their hand to anything and be able to work within a busy environment.
Duties will be varied but will include:
- Purchase Ledger – entering invoices, raising payments and supplier reconciliations
- Entering of monies received from remittance advices
- Credit Control and sales ledger invoicing
- Manage daily contact with customers and suppliers by email and telephone
- Accurate document filing on a day to day basis
- Ad hoc as requested by the Managing director and the Senior accountant
Experience of SAGE 50 or SAP would be highly advantageous as well as Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00am - 5.00pm with an hour lunch. Parking is available onsite and the office is located close to local public transport links.