Reed Accountancy are currently supporting a local Reading based client seeking a Permanent Accounts Administrator to join their team on a full time basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team within a quickly developing SME business. Working within a busy team, this role will take ownership of the day to day running and maintenance of the company accounts as well as supporting with the daily queries for all customers, alongside general office administration.
Duties for this role will include:
- Day to day running and maintenance of company accounts
- Accounts receivables and payables
- Raising invoices
- Maintenance of stock control, ensuring this is kept up to date
- Arranging delivery paperwork and checking that all is correct
- Keeping up to date correspondence and all other paperwork
- Contacting clients to arrange delivery dates
- Emailing, scanning, photocopying, filing etc
Experience of working on Quickbooks would be advantageous, however a strong eye for detail and good communication skills is essential due to the volume of work required.
Free parking is offered as well as being close to local public transport links.