|Location: LOUGHTON, ESSEX||Salary: 17.50 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3117052|
Your duties will primarily include the following:
• Produce Trial Balance and review for any abnormalities.
• Prepare and post accruals and prepayments.
• Deal with differed income on client contracts and post them.
• Produce accurately quarterly VAT/GST/Sales tax returns.
• Assist Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly
• Assist Financial Controller in the preparation of periodical budgets
• Assist Financial Controller with year-end audit reports.
• Maintain accounting periods (opening and closing)
• Ensure all transactions in the bank are posted and reconciled to the ledgers daily for all entities.
• Produce a daily summary of all subsidiary bank balance to the directors of the parent company.
• Investigate and Report on any unusual activity on subsidiary company bank accounts.
• Ensure Processing of sales orders.
• Ensure agreed payment terms with clients are maintained and chase for overdue accounts.
• Prepare a weekly and monthly report on all overdue accounts.
• Update and maintain any changes to be made in client
• Process collections by direct debit from client accounts.
• Daily banking of cheques received from customers
• Credit Control – make sure all debts are collected on time.
• Produce work-in-progress report on a weekly basis.
• Ensure process of purchase orders by converting back to back sales orders where applicable.
• Ensure coding is accurate for all supplier invoices and expenses
• Ensure all supplier discrepancies and disputes attended on time.
• Ensure that goods return procedure is complied with for both
customers and suppliers.
• Ensure new stock codes are created in sage accurately.
• Process fortnightly BACS payment runs to suppliers ensure ledgers are up to date.
• Ensure all entries are posted to ledgers accurately from cash book
• Ensure all credit cards are reconciled with supporting documents and entries posted accordingly.
• Update and maintain all ‘Managed services’, ‘Cloud Services’ and ‘Maintenance contracts’ reports
• Reconcile and produce audit report with month end reports from technical dept against client contracts
• Check, review and report on financial implications on the revision of client contracts.
• All client licences to be checked for accuracy and compliance
for both UK holding company and its subsidiaries.
Ideally you will have experience with Sage and good excel skills to pivot table and v-lookup level. On occasion, this job role will also require overseas travel to the subsidiary companies.
In return you can expect a competetive salary with ample opportunity for career progression. If this sould like the role that you have been seeking please submit your CV to this advert or e-mail directly to Tiggs.Tibbenham@ReedGlobal.Com
11.50 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
FELBRIDGE, WEST SUSSEXRead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
WINCHESTER, HAMPSHIRERead more
15.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
13.00 - 16.50 GBP Per Hour
HAYWARDS HEATH, WEST SUSSEXRead more