I am urgently seeking an Accountant for a key client of mine based in Leatherhead. The role will initially be on a temporary basis for 3-6 months but could well be permanent for the right candidate. This will be a mix of both Financial and Management accounts and is a very hands on position with two reportees.
You will be reporting to the financial controller and your duties will include:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts with variance analysis for 14 companies in the group
- Processing of invoices and all nominal ledger transactions where required
- Manage onsite team of 2
- Support off site accounts administrators
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Carry out Inter Company reconciliations
- Assist in the yearly budget production
- Assist and liaise with auditors re preparation of year end accounts
- Provide department heads with management information as requested
- Update business plans and forecasts as required
- Project management re potential new accounting software and direct debit systems
Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant or QBE and have knowledge of Access Dimensions. You will need to have good knowledge of excel and IT in general as they are also looking to change software next year and there will be the opportunity for you to assist with this project. The role pay the equivalent of £42,000 on a temporary basis and they are looking for someone to start next week to complete a handover with the person who leaves at the beginning of next year.