A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an Accountancy Practice in the Medway Towns. The company is well established and have been experiencing sustained growth over the past 12 months. Due to the increased work and demand within the market they have an opportunity for a Senior Bookkeeper.
Reporting into the Senior Partner you will be responsible and gain further invaluable exposure in the following duties:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, ranging from partnerships, sole traders and limited liability companies
- Providing financial information and advice
- Auditing financial information
- Prepare, calculate and submit statutory accounts and tax returns
- Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT returns
- Payroll and Management Accounts
The ideal candidate should be able to prove their experience gained from a similar role, and hold an AAT qualification or equivalent, and have exposure working within the practice environment. The successful candidate's will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package.