An opportunity has arisen to work for a fantastic Accountancy Practice specialising in General Practice, Taxation, and Business Advisory services.
This highly successful firm has a Portfolio of Clients across all sectors.
Reporting to the Senior you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of payroll & PAYE
- Preparation of monthly VAT Returns using Excel
- Preparation of Accounts using Excel to finalisation stage before passing to Chartered Accountant to perform Profit and Loss
- General Bookkeeping of Purchase and Sales ledger transactions and paperwork ensuring back-up and supporting documentation is attached where necessary
- Bank Reconciliations for each individual client
- Briefing clients on a face to face basis on what accounting records are required for the preparation of their financial statements as well as visiting the clients on site to ensure smooth set-up and operational running
- Analysing company Trial Balance and explaining the company situation, suggesting performance improvements where necessary
- Visiting Clients on a regular basis to ensure that strong relationships are built and maintained
You will be a good communicator at all levels, due to the client facing element to this role, this is an essential requirement. You will need to be able to prove your experience gained from a similar role, and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package