Looking for a new Exciting opportunity?
Always wanted an Accountant role in a business that will Trust and Support you?
Want a role which offers flexibility and the chance to offer ideas?
Our Client is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their expanding team. It will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to really make the job their own and work with a team which will support you every step of the way.
Duties will include:
• Preparation of Limited company, Partnership and Sole Trader in statutory format, including preparation of the corporation tax return for review by the senior accountant and partners. This includes using Company approved working papers, lead schedules, dividend paperwork and checklists.
• Manage some cloud based bookkeeping workflows, prepare quarterly VAT returns on Xero and QuickBooks, and manage communication between the client and bookkeeping staff
• Keep all work trackers up to date and communicate deadlines to the client manager
• Ensure work is undertaken accurately and in good time so as to meet all deadlines, both internal and external
• Carry out other tasks that may be assigned to you in order to support the Practice and your other colleagues.
Please get in touch if you have any questions at all.