I am currently supporting a well-established accountancy practice in Maidstone who specialises in general practice, taxation and business advisory services. My client is a successful firm and has a portfolio of clients across all sectors. I am looking for an Accountant to join their practice, to assist with audits, accounts preparation and business taxes for a wide range of clients.
What will it entail?
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships. Limited companies, limited liability partnerships, charities and associations
- Completing personal tax returns
- Completing corporate tax returns
- Assisting with audits
- Administering and finalising quarterly VAT returns
- Briefing clients on what accounting records are required for the preparation of their financial statements
- Dealing with queries and advising clients
What skills and experience do I need?
- ACCA / ACA part-qualified or equivalent
- Experience working within a small / medium sized practice
- Accounts preparation & finalisation experience essential
- Business and personal tax knowledge advantageous
- IT literate, including strong MS Excel skills
- Experience of Zero
- Experience of Sage 50
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a reputable accountancy practice
- The chance to join an accountancy practice that provides a first-class service to its clients
- A good work life balance
- Competitive salary
- 22 holidays + statutory (rising to 30 + statutory based on years of service)
- Onsite parking
My client is ideally looking for an Accountant to join on a full time basis but, they are open to part time hours (3 / 4 days per week).
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more, please apply online immediately!