Accountant| Blackpool | £25,000 to £35,000 per annum
Reed Accountancy Preston are delighted to be working with a highly successful business based in Blackpool.
We are recruiting for an Accountant to join the existing team of 3 to make a team of 4 within the Finance function.
This role is perfect for someone looking for a slightly challenging yet enjoyable and stable job with a business that is profitable and growing.
The position of the Accountant is full time & permanent, and the salary is £25,000 to £35,000 per annum + discretionary bonus paid twice yearly. 33 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays, rising to 38 days incl Bank Holidays with length of service.
The Accountant will concentrate on the following duties:
- To check the submissions of Net Asset Value Disclosures to the London Stock Exchange on a weekly basis
- To produce monthly/quarterly management reports
- To produce interim and annual accounts in conformity with applicable laws, accounting standards and guidance issued by the AIC
- To liaise with external auditors and tax consultants in the production of financial statements and taxation reports
- To prepare company disclosures for submissions to Companies House
- To prepare and file all returns and other documents which are required to be submitted to HMRC, FCA or LSE
- To produce board packs for the quarterly Board Meetings
- To conduct all aspects of administration with regards to fundraising, allotments and verification
- To prepare and issue RNS announcements on behalf of the Company
- To monitor ongoing compliance by the Company with legislation relating to venture capital trusts
- To prepare and publish the Company’s KID and EMT as and when required
- To monitor compliance with LR, DTR’s and corporate governance
- To produce quarterly performance data for the investment manager
Location: Blackpool, with excellent access to Motorway junctions
Hours are 36.25 per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum + Bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service.
The business has:
Modern & spacious offices
Free Parking onsite
Onsite kitchen area
If you have the right experience and are looking for a fantastic opportunity within a great organisation, then Apply now making sure to attach your current up to date CV.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview