Im proud to be working exclusive with a great multinational company who are now looking for an Accountant to join their team. The role will report into the Finance Director and the overall objectives of the position will be to coordinate and perform accounting activities for UK business, along with coordinate compliance activities and manage risk, ensure first class financial and accounting management.
The position will encompass the following:
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting for both Statutory and Group Reporting purposes
- Interacting with the Local Board of Directors, Corporate Departments and the Regional organization
- Manage directly accounting for the UK subsidiary and coordinate accounting activities
- Manage legal entities Treasury matters, in coordination with Group Treasury Office
- Coordinate timely and accurate tax reporting, filing and overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation
This position will require someone who has worked within a similar role. Also due to location, you must have access to your own transport. In return you will be offered a competitive salary along with some excellent benefits, which include a bonus.