My client is a leading real estate, development, investment and capital management company. Based in Hammersmith, they are seeking a dynamic individual ideally with a back ground in Property to join their expanding team!
My client’s strategic focus is to invest in markets and real estate sectors with good growth potential. By combining its key strengths, the Group has established a track record of award-winning projects, and delivers consistent and high returns across real estate asset classes.The role is to support the Finance Manager with ensuring a consistently smooth set of accounting functions for the Green Park asset within the UK Finance Team.
You will be responsible for the provision of financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support for the Green Park real estate components. You will be expected to ensure timely month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations and oversee the preparation of a range of items, including management reports, financial statements for audit purposes and documents pertaining to tax, budgeting, forecasting and credit review matters.
To succeed in this role, you should have a good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS and be well-versed in Microsoft Excel. You should also possess good written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with various parties such as inter-departments, external consultants, auditors, external property managers and operators.
• Providing financial accounting, management reporting and business partnering support;
• Ensuring timely month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations; preparation of management reporting, including the review of accounts prepared by property
• Being actively involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecasting;
• Performing credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers.
• Business partnering with relevant (Senior) Asset Managers, providing pertinent assistance where needed;
• Providing financial project management support for asset enhancement initiatives and development projects;
• Ensuring internal control and compliance
• Ability to review financial information and summarize issues concisely.
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) at all levels across the company.
• An analytical approach to work performed.
• Able to initiate and implement changes to improve processes in terms of efficiency and/or quality.
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and dealing with competing and changing priorities.
• Personable individual, able to communicate at all levels, both internal and external, in a clear and articulate manner.
• ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant (or equivalent) with up to 2 years post qualification experience.
• Good level of proficiency in MS Excel/Good knowledge of local accounting standards and IFRS.
• Experience working with large excel financial models.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to interface with colleagues internally and on a cross border/remote basis and third parties.
• Experience in (or exposure to) SAP software and processes is advantageous.
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant financial experience in the real estate industry.
If this role is something you are looking for please apply via this advert or contact Krutika at REED Hammersmith.