We are working closely with a Manufacturing client, who are looking to engage with an experienced Accountant to directly report in to Director level.
Job description below;
ACCOUNTANT / Permanent / Full Time – BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE/ £30,000 - £35,000
• Managing company ledgers, focusing on the AP process
• Completing Purchase orders
• Basic knowledge in stock accounting required
• Accounts payable management
• Prepare payment approval forms
• Preparing AP statements for Head of Finance
• Posting daily receipts
• Processing business expenses
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Handling accruals and prepayments
• Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information for the sale / finance team
• Tax return support
• Data validation
• EC sales/intrastate data preparation
• Coordinating internal and external audits
• Assisting the head of finance with various tasks, including preparing budgets and statements
• AAT qualified
• Studying ACCA or CIMA
• Excel (lookups and Ifstatements, Pivot tables)
The client is looking for someone who can manage the technical side of the accounting process in a Bookkeeping manner and making sure that they are highly accurate in their approach.
If this role is of interest then please send an up to date version of your CV to Bradley.email@example.com for consideration.