£27,000 - £30,000 Croxley Green
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an experienced Accountant to join a leading and rapidly developing business and the forefront of their industry. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £27,000 to £30,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and the role will include:
• Fixed Assets Register – Recording additions, maintain the register and calculate and post monthly depreciation
• Monthly P&L
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepayments and accruals
• Coding and posting of invoices in to Sage
• Creating monthly payment schedule
• Ensuring staff expenses are received and in line with company policy
• Assist with monthly payroll preparation
• Prepare monthly VAT returns
• Assist the Head of Finance in the production of department P&L’s
• Maintain a ledger and production of aged creditors
• Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries quickly and efficiently
• Support the AR / Credit Control function, liaising with outsourced credit control team
• Raise sales invoices
• Collect fee’s when required
• Ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained
• Strong knowledge of accounting standards, double entry and VAT
• Attention to detail
• Results driven
• Able to take responsibility
• Critical thinking
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar position
• Display and ‘I can’ attitude towards daily tasks
• Sage experience preferable.
• Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 08.00 - 17.00
• 20 days holiday including bank holidays.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Season ticket loan.
• Direct working relationship with the Finance Manager
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.