Are you looking for an interesting and varied Accountant opportunity?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are excited to be working with an ambitious, growing company based in Wallingford, for a full time Management Accountant role. This vacancy will give the ideal candidate varied Accountancy experience; with some analysis, payables and credit control responsibility, whilst working as a member of part of a small- medium Accountancy team. The vacancy offers a competitive salary as well as pension, as part of a friendly work environment and modern office.
Duties of this role would include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly Head Office accounts packs, to include a fully reconciled balance sheet and P&L statement
- Provision of detailed and in-depth analysis of P&L codes, in conjunction with Financial Director, to aid business decisions at local and national level
- Reconciliation of individual control accounts, liaising with Head Office accounts colleagues
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for Head Office and franchisee partners
- Management of invoice discounting facility with HSBC
- Completion of GBP bank reconciliations
- Management of a section of the AR portfolio, handling c.250 ‘live’ accounts, collecting c.£4m of debt per annum, with the vast majority of accounts paying in timely fashion
- Allocation of all incoming payments to customer accounts, ensuring accurate reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a management accountant role, as well as some background in credit control. This is great opportunity for someone looking to get into a management accountant role and truly grow and develop their skills. You will need to have a professional, committed work ethic and to be able to fit into a small Accountancy team. Knowledge of MS office and Xero is preferred.
If you think this role is perfect for you, please do not hesitate to apply.