Do you want to work for a highly reputable, award winning and growing company, offering an excellent salary & benefits package and genuine opportunities for career development?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking an Accountant for an innovative and dynamic company in Deeside. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The role involves:
- Managing the period end process, responsible for reconciling the weekly MI reported margin to the Management accounts.
- Managing the weekly invoicing process of product funding, lump sums and overrider income; ensuring all income is fully reconciled in the management accounts.
- Working closely with the wider finance team on areas such as forecasting working capital.
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager and the wider business in ensuring the financial systems and controls around stock and margin are robust to mitigate the risk of financial losses
- Interpreting Stock count results to support the Retail field team to ensure best practice on inventory management is followed.
- Analyse and interpret data from multiple sources across the business including product, customer, depot and store.
- Delivering insightful ad hoc analysis to support operational and strategic decision making across the business.
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has stock accounting experience
- Is CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified
- Has advanced Excel skills
- Has high commercial awareness
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
- Subsidised restaurant
Apply on line now!