|Location: GRAVESEND, KENT||Salary: 40000.00 - 41000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3094678|
Having been heavily involved in some of Londons most prestigious events such as the 2012 Olympics and the Queens diamond jubilee, their services span from Licensing to Health & Safety and regulations.
The role works on a small team of 3 which is part of a wider finance remit reporting to a Head of Finance.
On a Pro Rata basis, you would be entitled to 28 Days holiday, Contributory Pension & a Health Cash Plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of management and statutory accounts for a wholly owned Charity.
• Record all capital expenditure projects and maintain a fixed asset register.
• Examine recorded financial information and liaise with allocated department managers in order to assess and determine departmental repayments, accruals and provisions.
• Produce management accounts and report on variances as required.
• Produce updated forecasts, plans and annual budgets for presentation to the management teams as required.
• Assist with control the book-keeping, reconciliations, cash books and transfer of relevant funds for the charity and two pension funds.
The successful candidate will hold a full ACCA/CIMA qualification and will have at least 3 years experience of financial accounting.
Knowledge of Agresso is desirable (not essential) and strong excel, word and outlook skills are also required.
It is an advantage if you have Charity Accounting experience
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WOODFORD GREEN, ESSEXRead more
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Hour
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
DEREHAM, NORFOLKRead more