A well know practice in the West Kent area are looking for a Practice Accounts Manager who has the ability to manage a portfolio of clients, from sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. You will have the knowledge and confidence to provide high quality tax and accountancy advice through face to face meetings, phone and email.
Reporting into the Senior Partner whilst line managing the senior technician you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the tax return compliance process
- Responsible for all accounting procedures
- Review client document workflow
- Assist Senior Partner with larger accounting projects for clients
- Responsible for client investigations / interventions
- Dealing with HMRC queries
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Actively involve yourself with the growth of the company.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience gained from a similar role, be wanting to work for a firm of accountants be part of their success and growth. You will hold an ACCA qualification or equivalent and have up to date membership. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.