My client is an energy consultancy firm with a long standing 25 year service has a progressive and respected Account Manager role to join the business due to increased business work flow.
Ideal for any who has previously managed customer accounts from within the Energy sector
The main duties will be:
• Tendering commercial utilities contracts from public sector organisations to blue chip companies
• Liaising with the client to ensure all tender records are accurate
• Liaising with the supplier to negotiate on behalf of the client contractual requirements
• Full analysis & Reporting of Tender results to clients to show current and future values of contracts
• After tender service
• Further energy reporting needs for clients
• Handling general client queries
• Further building of relationships with existing and new energy suppliers
This role is ideal for anyone within the energy Industry who has previous experience of tenders and managing accounts or experienced in supporting an account manager looking to take the next step.
Working hours - office based 9am to 5pm
28 days holiday
Company bonus scheme (6 months)
Please apply below.