I have partnered with a fantastic client to support them in their search for an Accounts Manager.
This is a replacement role, as the current Account Manager will be retiring in the next few months. There are 13 employees within the business and three directors. This role will report directly into one of the directors.
This is a permanent position and can either be full OR part time. My client is looking for someone flexible, versatile and prepared to cover other roles due to holiday cover being a small business. My client is looking for someone who lives fairly locally, they are around a 20 minute walk from the train station and have bus routes nearby.
My client uses Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll.
- Someone who is able to multi task
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Provide monthly management accounts
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation / submit to revenue and payment
- Monthly payroll, Sage software plus all HR issues
- Input of both sales and purchase invoices
- Monthly payment of all suppliers
- Daily control of cashflow and all bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of employee expenses and (post on Sage)
- Draw, pay out and reconcile petty cash when required (post on Sage)
- Administer company pension scheme and make monthly payments
- Organise car hire rentals when required
- Check new accounts for credit worthiness
- Organise staff functions and client gifts
Hours / Benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 9 - 5.30 with an hour for lunch