A well-established company based in the centre of York who deal with the sale of businesses are looking to recruit a Business Coordinator to ensure transactions are completed in a professional and well organised manner. This is truly a varied role and would suit someone who likes to see something through from start to finish.
Salary - between £20-25k per annum (based on experience)
Working Hours and Benefits -
Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm with one hour for lunch
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension scheme available
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the valuers whose primary activities involve the valuation and sale of businesses.
- Assist in the negotiation of the sale of businesses, in support of the valuer and advisers and to maintaining records, arranging viewing appointments for businesses.
- Providing information of the business to interested parties.
- Negotiation of price and terms of sales.
- Liaising with solicitors, clients, purchasers etc. throughout the sale.
- Identify cross referral opportunities for other parts of the business.
- Monitor the progress of sale.
Previous experience of working as an Account Manager or within a Co-Ordination role is required however full role specific training will be given.
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have excellent IT, and Microsoft Office skills, be proficient with numbers and are highly organised.
If you believe you have the relevant experience then please apply ASAP.