Hours: Full Time
Remote onboardng and remote working during the current situation.
All equipment needed such as laptop is provided.
The client is looking for an Account Manager who can manage Customer Accounts and ensure that the whole process from the introduction, to following through with service calls is completed to a high standard.
The Account Manager role forms part of the Account Team structure and is primarily responsible for the growth of existing and new Customers. Providing expert knowledge and advice on suitable options for the Customer. Taking the required action in order win and maintain business. Delivering a great level of customer service
With this position, you will be working across several teams and the role will encompass customer service and administration duties the main duties will be;
What will you be doing?
- Manage and develop existing Customer relationships, cross selling and up selling.
- Wholly responsible for the quoting, follow up to order and in life re-contracting for Customer base.
- Achievement of targets, including those related to productivity, sales and vehicle renewal, through first class service delivery and through maintaining and using current commercial and customer awareness.
- Maintain and own specific procedures relating to the Customer, ensuring that all information is documented in the relevant system and available for internal use.
- Pro-actively identify process improvements and liaise with internal and external third parties as required to deliver solutions.
- Taking the specific calls from Customers within the Account Team, whilst utilising relevant experts within the Team when necessary.
- Maximise market/sales potential and develop strong relationships to ensure delivery of a value added service with profitable outcomes.
- Ensure all the standards for the Account Team are adhered to and if changes are requested these are done so via the approved process.
- Taking ownership for all Customer complaints, feedback and issues, resolving within SLA and ensuring that we are fully compliant with any regulations
Key experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Organised and efficient experience of operating with highly confidential and sensitive information with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience of reviewing, implementing and maintain efficient systems and processes.
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Effective planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively when under pressure.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word at an Intermediate level.
- First class customer service skills.
- Motivated team player.
- Customer awareness.
- B2B and B2C experience (Beneficial)
- Contact centre experience (Beneficial)
- Automotive experience (Beneficial)
Are you someone who;
- Enjoys building relationships with business stakeholders.
- Enjoys learning new skills within a constantly evolving business.
- Can work in a challenging environment and meet deadlines.
- Has good time management skills and can manage own time and resources effectively.
- Proactively seeks solutions and improved processes.
- Solution oriented and problem solver who exhibits clear thinking and thinks outside of the box.