Telephone Account Manager
Working in a fun team environment you will Supporting the Field Based Sales Team with allocated client accounts and not only process their electronic orders and act in a consultative capacity, building relationships with the clients and looking at their purchasing trends and ensure that you maximise their purchasing by removing any obstacles or resolve issues and ensure they are maximise their opportunities of larger discounts to identifying commercial wins for both the client and the business.
The key responsibilities are:
- To build and maintain strong relationships with your customer base, contacting them daily.
- To keep an accurate and update to date log of customer information and feedback.
- Identifying decreases in sales, investigating with customers the reason for decrease and Informing Field Sales Teams of any changes and issues.
- Providing direction on how customers can maximise their return on investment
- To be dynamic in a fast pace industry
- To work towards individual and company targets
- To negotiate with your customers daily to achieve a “win win”
- To identify customers who have the potential to spend on Health and Beauty categories
- To understand all the product ranges
- To develop new customers and sell in the full range and benefits.
- To report to management on market information, competition and customer feedback.
- Manage workload of orders coming in from different methods.
Candidates should have the following desired attributes:
- Questioning & Problem solving Using open ended questions to get to the root cause of a problem and identify resolutions
- Soft skills - Be able to confidently work cross functionally with stakeholders across the business
- Organisation – Able to keep an up to date and accurate record of customer information. This information then to be used to commercially impact the return against
- Resilience – Be able to deal with difficult challenges head and remain positive through
- Target driven and goal ordinated – self-motivated with the desire to succeed, gets a kick from achieving professional or personal goals
- Reliable and punctual – Understands the importance of good time keeping and what impact unreliability can have on a business