REED are recruiting for the fantastic role of Account Manager, for our exciting and innovative client based on the outskirts of Norwich.
This is a permanent, full time role. Working Monday to Friday across office hours.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of supplier accounts, with overall responsibility for revenue delivery across this portfolio. You will be responsible for achieving quarterly targets which will be primarily revenue based, but also consistently improving customer satisfaction.
- Deliver core revenue targets based on subscription and new business with existing & new clients
- Accurately forecasting revenue to your team lead and manager, ensuring consistent pipeline.
- Converting new products onto the company service to support client projects and launches, securing orders from suppliers and ensuring they are delivered for processing.
- Develop and maintain full understanding of the company services in order to sell the solutions to your supplier base
- Building rapport with suppliers to build relationships, grow accounts understand additional ways the company can support the supplier
- Using knowledge of suppliers to create Account Development plans, with objectives, goals, strategies detailed for all accounts.
- Managing and negotiating annual renewals with the aim of growing revenue across your portfolio
- Cross selling additional products and services
- Scheduling product deliveries around workflow, dealing with operational queries and supporting other teams to maintain a good level of service.
- Previous Account Management/Sales experience
- Proven track record of managing revenue targets with a strong desire to over-achieve
- Good level of experience in strategic planning and pipeline management
- Highly organised, driven, good time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication
- Professionally presented and confident communicator
What's in it for me?
- A chance to be part of a fantastic company
- Salary of £23,000 plus OTE of £8,000
- Progression and development opportunities
- Friendly and professional team
- Annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
Please apply online or email your CV to Nikki Cranmer at REED