My client are an established manufacturer based in the heart of Wickford they are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join the team. This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing, developing company who can offer career progression and development.
As an account manager you will responsible for developing and converting prospective and existing clients and advise them on the services the company offer.
- Telephone canvassing prospective and active customers to convert them into core clients
- Providing advice on the products and services available to clients and upselling to their needs
- Building long lasting relationships to increase repeat business
- Producing technical quotations and estimates ensuring accurate to clients’ needs
- Negotiate rates and increase profit margin on customer accounts
- Promote the company’s presence using a variety of social media platforms generating leads
- Follow up on leads generated
- Identify opportunities within the industry to increase client base and company profit
- Proactively manage workload ensuring personal KPI’s are achieved in order to deliver team targets
- A minimum of 1 years sales/ account manager experience
- Must be a proactive results driven individual
- Must be able to prioritise workload
- Must be able to work within a challenging results driven environment
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Must be IT literate and familiar with Excel and MS Packages
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you be part of a reputable company who are passionate about delivery you will will also be rewarded with the following benefits:
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (Depending on experience) + Monthly bonus scheme
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Holiday: 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus Christmas shutdown
Training: Regular industry and product training
If you would like to be considered for this role simply click apply now or email a copy of your most up to date CV to Aleisha.email@example.com