Are you good at creating and maintaining relationships with Clients? Know how to recognize a good opportunity for business? Then carry on reading as I am currently looking for an Account Manager/Handler to join a fast paced creative company in Melksham.
You will be reporting to the Client Services Manager, and you will be tasked with developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing a professional service and have a good eye for sales opportunities which fall in line with clients needs. If you have experience in a Media/Print/Design background this will be advantageous.
Day to day duties:
- Communicate directly with clients regarding upcoming jobs and projects
- Offer advice to clients as to how best implement their visions
- Seek ways to increase profit
- Maintain regular contact with existing and prospective clients to generate sales (including visits)
- Book in jobs with all relevant job information
- Communicate the clients brief to staff to ensure full understanding
- Liaise with Account Director to provide feedback. monthly sales reports etc when required
- Liaise with other departments within the company
- Provide after sales service, checking in with clients after order has been completed
- New staff training
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday with 8 bank holidays
- Great company, close knit and fast paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please hit the apply button below!