• Ability to establish and expand relationships within each customer.
• Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telephone activity.
• Outbound calling to current customers on a daily basis.
• Manages quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests.
• Supporting the sales effort and update the database and communicate changes within the company.
• Opportunity creation and Management with aligned BDM’s, Customer set up – item catalog, customer discount group , portal set up.
• Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers.
• Work within agreed customer SLAs
• Demonstrates ability to overcome customer objections.
• Works collaboratively with assigned Software Advisor to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers and partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Customer service and sales probing techniques; and developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
• Ability to analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement; research and solve complex, multi-faceted problems; work independently and show initiative; maintain a positive attitude; handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines; adapt to and embrace change in a rapidly changing environment; lead and mentor by example; maintain and promote good client relations, maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Skilled in relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; researching customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management.
• Professional sales experience preferred but not required.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit.
• Detail oriented with ability to break down projects into smaller tasks.
• General understanding of technology solutions.