We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established, growing company based in Dunmow.
This is fantastic opportunity for somebody to join a successful and friendly account management team.
This is a full time temporary role with a view to go permanent and the company are offering the successful candidate a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the sales team with all administrative duties
- Monitoring current orders from start to finish
- Creating delivery notes and invoices
- Monitoring stock levels and stock movements
- Responding to various customer requests
- Raising credit and debit notes
- Organising customer samples
- Reporting data using Microsoft Excel
- Answering the telephone, responding to queries and forwarding calls
- Responding to emails
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Be meticulous and have a good eye for detail
- Be able to work well in a competitive environment
- Be proficient in computer use and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff and customers alike
- Be able to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Meet all customer expectations
- To have worked in a similar environment undertaking similar duties
If you are an enthusiastic, customer service driven individual with the above skills, then please apply as soon as possible.