Account Handler/Insurance Advisor Position Available!
Our client, a successful leading General Insurance company, are currently seeking an Account Handler who will join their local agency branch based in Cheshunt.
As a company they operate around 300 agencies which span across the UK, therefore are integrated within local communities which benefit them in understanding the customer and their needs.
The candidate will play a key role within the agency to provide direct administrative, sales and claims support to the main Sales Executive and Agents.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• The chosen candidate will be tasked with handling a book of new and existing accounts within general Personal and Commercial lines of Insurance inclusive of home and motor
• They will be responsible for delivering excellent levels of customer service towards the client
• Support the agents and office managers to continuous improvement
• Drive to work efficiently and professionally within a fast paced office environment.
• Build rapport and good relationships with customers
• Have the drive to want to develop within the field you are in
• Remain honest and clear with customers when providing them with advice
• Above all you’ll relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team
• Understanding and/or experience of claims handling
**In return you can expect full training, attractive remuneration and opportunities to progress**
If you are suited to this role or know of someone who would be interested, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0207 337 6587 for a confidential discussion.