REED are supporting a Glasgow based Insurance & Financial Services firm who are looking to recruit an Account Handler to join a growing team. This is the ideal role for someone who is in a similar role, looking for a step-up in the career ladder in looking to develop new business while carefully nurturing your own book of clients.
- Predominantly working across Commercial Classes of business, including Motor Trade, Commercial Property, EL/PL & Commercial Combined.
- Servicing a portfolio of Key Clients, you will look to carry out Renewals, Mid-Term Adjustments and extensions to covers.
- Handling and invoicing any queries from your clients.
- Directly supporting Account Directors & Executives in building insurance solutions to suit your clients needs.
- Aim for client retention of our existing clients.
- Relationship management is key in this role, so it’s essential that you are comfortable in your customer service delivery and your ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- It’s essential that you have a good understanding of the commercial insurance market in order to succeed in this role
- Industry relevant qualifications are desireable
This is the ideal role if you're looking to further your career within the insurance sector, with clear progressional opportunities - it's a natural step up from the usual 'Account Handler' role.
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at REED Insurance, Glasgow.