|Location: PADDINGTON, LONDON||Salary: 25000.00 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3084735|
I have an on-site project management role for a leading retailer, to provide administrative support for the craetion of artwork for their food packaging.
This is a role for an articulate individual with strong excel and communication skills, who has strong project management experience in the FMCG sector. You will be responsible for overseeing high profile projects and corporate redesigns.
• Providing accurate administrative support to the Account Managers, liasing with key stakeholders, and managing projects from beginning to end
• Manage details regarding projects’ status on Excel trackers ensuring these are updated continuously during the day as tasks evolve to maintain visibility of project status at all times
• Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail using the inhouse Management Information System (MIS), ensuring that the Internal Studio team has all the information they need for jobs to progress
• As required, arrange and attend pre-production meetings with suppliers, printers, client contacts and pre-production technician.
• Support the Account Manager with the artwork approval process using online approval tool. Gain agreement on an approved artwork to progress through to repro.
• Work with suppliers & printers to ensure printed samples are submitted after press runs for approval.
• As required, Attend weekly category meetings with the client to discuss project status and follow through actions from minutes issued by Account Manager
• Chase and take ownership for ensuring your tasks are completed through the MIS workflow on time and as planned. Prioritise and communicate back to on-site Account Managers and client’s key stakeholders.
• Act as an ambassador for VCG Kestrel, develop and maintain client relationships with key category contacts, Design team, Internal Studio teams, printers and suppliers
You will need:
• Strong organisational skills along with ability to multi task.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Flexible and hardworking.
• A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
• Smart appearance and professional attitude.
• Approachable and trustworthy.
• PC literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
• Experience of a MIS briefing system
• Beginning to end Account or Project Management Experience
• Experience of industry web based briefing and approval systems.
• Knowledge of print or repro.
• Knowledge of design, retail, brand and packaging.
If you are bright and ambitious, and would like the opportunity to develop your project management skills, this could be the job for you. This a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the food packaging design for a world class retailer!
28000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMDEN, LONDONRead more
28000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
CAMDEN, LONDONRead more
17000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRENTWOOD, ESSEXRead more
24000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
TUNBRIDGE WELLS, KENTRead more
28000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more