Reed are working in partnership with an innovative and highly successful Claims Management specialist, who are looking for a Client Account Director to ensure the effective management of a panel of nominated key client accounts within the UK & Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for strategic account management to ensure profitable development of long term relationships for key clients. Maximisation of revenue, opportunities, and cross selling for the Group as well as enhancing the profile in the market and creating/retaining reputation for delivery of the Group's services and products.
- Establish close working relationships with Operational Business Heads and colleagues throughout the business.
- Acting as the interface between the client and Group.
- Liaise with the wider Sales and Marketing team in responding to new business opportunities and preparing tender documentation.
- Create appropriate presentations and seminar material and deliver regularly to the market.
- Forge a close relationship with appropriate professional bodies in order to facilitate growth.
- Profitably price, design and implement in conjunction with Operations and Finance claims programmes to meet key client needs.
- Successfully deliver all renewal opportunities across the allocated panel.
- Identify all cross selling opportunities across all products lines & GSL.
- Ensure that the Group's service delivery is aligned to client requirements and performance expectations.
- Act as a client champion and develop effective relationships with stakeholders including clients, internal customers, strategic partners and external communities.
- Develop strategies to increase ‘share of wallet’ and achieve profitable growth in revenue.
- Deliver all key client audit requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need comprehensive knowledge and experience operating within the Insurance Market, detailed understanding of key client requirements with a high market profile as well as knowledge of technical claims adjusting.
The successful candidate will also require a technical background/understanding of the insurance market, proven sales experience within the financial service sector and existing senior management level relationships within the general insurance market.
Ideally, educated to a degree level and insurance qualification such as ACII will be required.
This is a home based role managing key accounts nationally and location can be flexible.
In return you will receive a basic salary up to £75,000 along with company car, laptop and phone.
To apply, please click below or contact Scott Burns at Reed Insurance on 0117 930 4820.