My client based in Leatherhead in Surrey is currently recruiting for an Account Coordinator.
Great role for an individual who is looking to work for a growing organisation. This role involves dealing with products for the B2B area and your role will involve the following:
• Responsible for few accounts and the operations team
• Ensure products that are sourced are what the customer has requested
• Ensure the products sourced fit within the required pricing structure
• Putting together a costing for review, ensuring all costs are added in (testing/tooling) and putting your opinion forward on what you believe is the correct pricing
• Ensuring sales team has got all the information in the timely fashion
• Meeting Operations team on regular basis to understand their weekly plans, query questions and support they need.
• Managing Operations team’s workload. Identify what needs to be done and assign your team members task to accomplish them
• Ensuring Sales Team are giving us information in the desired format
• Sharing different projects within the team and with sales team for their reference/ idea purpose
• Meeting with other departments to understand to hear their needs/ requirements from operations and provide solutions i.e. Sales Support and Customer Service Team needs to communicate more to talk about manuals, new season, promotion
• Responsible to get all the relevant information from Sales Team to process information efficiently and advise sales team quickly