|Location: oxford||Salary: 8.5 - 9.8 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3087237|
The successful candidate will have experience in delivering effective administrative support, preferably in a collegiate and/or Higher Education environment.
The Temporary Academic Office Assistant will undertake a range of essential administrative tasks using a number of IT applications, and will be expected to maintain and responsibly handle student data.
This varied post requires an organised individual with a proactive approach to undertaking tasks. The role is ideal for a candidate with strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrable experience of administrative work, preferably within Higher Education.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels.
• Ability to receive and accurately record information given orally and in writing.
• Ability to learn new information quickly.
• Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks and deadlines.
If you feel this is a role for you then please send over a covering letter as to why you think you would be suitable for this role and email it to email@example.com
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
14000 - 15000 GBP Per Annum
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
8.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
18000.00 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
LITTLE CHESTERFORD, ESSEXRead more