|Location: HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3091391|
Title – AAT Tutor
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire area.
Starting from 27th February, the college are looking for an outstanding AAT Tutor to join them on a part time ongoing basis.
• Delivering AAT level 2 and HND Business units
• Evening and daytime teaching
• To be a key member of a leading FE college
What you will need:
• A teaching qualification (e.g. PTLLS)
• Experience delivering level 2 AAT
• A commitment to providing engaging and interactive learning opportunities
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
18000.00 - 250000.00 GBP Per Annum
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
20.00 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
STAFFORDSHIRE, WEST MIDLANDS (REGION)Read more
120.00 - 220.00 GBP Per Day
CHESHUNT, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
23.48 - 29.01 GBP Per Hour
CARSHALTON, SURREYRead more