Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title - AAT Lecturer
Role - Full Time
Salary - TBC
Location - West Yorkshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in West Yorkshire
The College have recently been granted government funding for the teacher training of industry professionals, so we are looking to speak with Qualified Accountants who are looking for a new role within teaching, to join the College on a full-time basis.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good” acknowledging excellent student behaviour and friendly atmosphere
- Has strong partnerships with employers and other organisations which helps to offer the highest level of education and training to successfully meet the needs of the local community
- Mission statement: "To provide the highest quality, inspirational education and training that exceeds the ambitions of individuals, businesses and communities”
- The successful candidate will be teaching level 2 and 3 AAT
- The successful candidate will be required on a full-time basis
- The successful candidate would be responsible for all preparation, delivery and marking
What you will need:
- AAT Qualification
- At least 3 years’ work experience within Accountancy
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.