|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3113966|
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Central Birmingham area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for a dedicated AAT Lecturer to join them on a temporary, ongoing basis.
This role will the entire academic year, teaching 15 – 20 hours a week.
• Ofsted awarded ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features
• The College’s mission statement is ‘Raising Aspirations, Transforming Lives’
• The College’s ‘academic standards, the quality of enhancement of students learning opportunities, and the quality of information about learning opportunities all meet UK expectations
What you will need:
• An appropriate degree or professional qualification relating to the relevant subject area
• A teaching qualification
• Successful experience of teaching AAT up to level 4
• Successful experience of teaching 14-19 year olds across all ability ranges and for those requiring additional learning support
• Proven experience of working with diverse learner profiles
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
• Experience of working towards and meeting deadlines.
• Effective external liaison skills and the ability to work closely with partners to ensure the effective delivery of the curriculum, including working with colleagues and students.
• The ability to work effectively in a team.
• The ability to be a supportive personal tutor
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like please apply now, as the college are looking to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible.
STAFFORDSHIRE, WEST MIDLANDS (REGION)Read more
18000.00 - 250000.00 GBP Per Annum
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
20.00 - 40.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
17.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more